Best Sainik School Coaching in Dehradun
How to choose the best Sainik school
Sainik Schools are motivated by the Rashtriya Indian Military College or RIMC. The goal of the Sainik Schools is to set up the understudies to lead as officials in the Defence Services of the country. The Best Sainik school in Dehradun selects brilliant and promising understudies through a public placement test and forms their character with the goal for them to become heads of the Nation.
Sainik Schools are meant for young fellows who wish to serve the country. Sainik, when deciphered, signifies ‘Fighter’; these are an arrangement of schools in India set up and oversaw by the Sainik Schools Society under the Ministry of Defense. They were formed in 1961 by V. K. Krishna Menon, the then Defense Minister of India, to redress the awkwardness brought about by religion, class, and statement of faith among the Officer framework of the Indian Military and to get ready understudies for section into the National Defense Academy (NDA) and the Indian Naval Academy (INA). Today there are 25 such schools across India.
Seats are saved for children of serving Defence staff, and concessions are given to children of Government authorities.
Tips for choosing the best Sainik Schools –
- Firstly, it is important to learn the fact that Sainik schools are meant only for boys. The entrance exam is held for classes 6th to 9th.
- Now, those who are interested and those who are determined that they have to devote their lives for their Nation, only they should appear for the entrance. (These are very much unlike other schools).
- The selection happens entirely on the basis of merit. Those scoring high in their entrance exams gets admission first.
- Boys taking admission in class 11th get admission on the basis of their 10th board’s exams.
- Almost 65% of the seats in every state are reserved for the boys of their own states.
- The boys can try to appear for entrance exams in other states too.